Monday, July 28, 2008

FTP Access Restored

And the ordeal has finally come to a close. At 8:20pm EST Jul 28 I checked back in with the FTP servers, and voila! I was in! For obvious reasons, that made me smile.

So sorry for the lost time today, especially those of you who waited all day (myself included!) to have FTP access to your sites. (This affects things like regular site updates, updates with Contribute, Blogger publishing, file sharing, etc.) It has been restored, and all normal functionality is now available.

If you have any concerns about lost email, or are still having trouble logging in, let me know and I'll help you out as soon as possible.

Thanks for your business, and I hope to not be updating this site anytime soon. But, as the header says, if there is an outage and you can not access email, please do check this page. If I am aware of it, I will post known issues here. My contact info is in the column to the left, including alternate email.

No comments: